Hello My Name Is...
Welcome to my Pre-K classroom page!! :)
Activities for the week of February 22-26
1. Recognizing first names in print, naming the letters in first name, and writing first name.
2. Recognizing the letter and sound for Nn. Alphafriend character for this week is: Nyle Noodle.
3. Recognizing numerals 1-10.
4. Recognizing coins: penny, nickel, dime, and quarter.
5. Counting concrete objects and building sets to 10.
6. Orally counting to 20. Counting to 100 by 10s.
7. Seasons of the year.
8. Abraham Lincoln and George Washington.
We will review calendar language: saying the days of the week and months of the year daily.
Some of the things we will be learning about in February:
Recognizing letters and sounds Nn-Qq and reviewing letters and sounds Aa-Mm.
Retelling a story in sequence.
Counting concrete objects 1-10 and recognizing numbers 1-10.
Counting orally to 20 and counting to 100 by 10’s.
George Washington and Abraham Lincoln.
Making simple graphs and using data from a graph to answer questions.
Recognizing and naming the value of coins: Penny, Nickel, Dime, and Quarter.
Position Words and Ordinal Numbers First-Fifth.